This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Tired of finding out how to access your account on the page of AdvancedMD Login? We visited their site because it was reported that many users are having a hard time accessing their log in page. The AdvancedMD homepage is relatively accessible since it can be easily searched. However, their homepage does not include a log in area wherein users can directly enter their log in credentials. Luckily, they provided a small link at the uppermost right corner of their homepage. It can also be easily seen since the background color of the link is different from the colors of the links beside it. The log in link is labelled as "Client Login". Their actual log in page is even worse! There are lots of requirements to access the actual log in panel (type of browser and pop up activation among others). No wonder why many users are annoyed at their online service.
Still complicated? You can just watch the instructional video we provided below. You can also follow the step-by-step guide on how to log in properly into your AdvancedMD account or reset your account credentials by using their log in page. If you prefer to contact them directly, you can use the information written below the log in reset instructions.
AdvancedMD Login Instructions:
1. Enter the AdvancedMD Homepage URL to your browser. You can also just follow this link: http://www.advancedmd.com/
2. Click the "Client Login" link found at the uppermost right corner of the page. You can also access the page by following this link: https://login.advancedmd.com/
Please take a note that AdvancedMD Login page only supports particular browsers. You also need to allow pop ups as the page requires it.
3. Enter your User Name on the provided textbox.
4. Enter your Password on the provided textbox.
5. Enter your Office key on the provided textbox
6. Click the button based on your account need: AdvancedMD PM; AdvancedMD EHR; and AdvancedMD EMR.
7. Follow the remaining instructions to finish the log in process.
1. Enter the AdvancedMD Password Reset or User Name recovery link to your browser. You can also just follow this link: http://userforums.advancedmd.com/login.php?do=lostpw
2. Key in your email address on the provided textbox.
3. Click the "Request User Name/ Password Now" button below the log in reset area.
4. Follow the remaining instructions to finish the log in reset process.
Still complicated? You can also contact AdvancedMD directly by using the information provided below:
Contact Sales: (800) 825-0224
We try to provide the most up to date information regarding the AdvancedMD login process, please bookmark this page and check back later to find out if any of the process has changed, if there are any bugs or system issues, or any other important issues you may need to know about related to the login.